Lighting and Shading Look Dev

I've taken the textures and built shaders from them. The Panther has been lit with a basic HDRI/key light setup. I've tried to retain the worn/dirty look - as an example the blue armour is slightly metallic in clean areas, but matte and rougher in dirty areas. 

This is still a WIP - there needs to be more detail where parts meet to give more definition to the shape of pieces and in general I think it needs more smaller scale dirt and damage.

I'm particularly please with the lower legs and the torso, but I think the orange panels and white caps need work.

Here is the main cannon assembly. There are some UV problems with the leg pistons, which is why they're a flat black. I will fix this, but I think I might retain a darker texture there to add a bit of contrast.





Comments